Feb 2, 2009

Day 90 - "Islam is the Light"

Status: Addressing it finally. I've been holding this back for a little bit now, but I think it's time to show it to the world.

I recently came across this article on FrontPage Magazine entitled "What Islam Isn't". It gives graphic details on how Islam is more than just a Religion, but a freaking full force system. It "has religious, legal, political, economic and military components" with the religious component as just the maiden-head to bring about all the others, to take control. A video was made off of it, that does well to deliver the message:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8789NMWZ9EI

Now I know Correlation does not equal Causation, but given the very strong correlation, maybe its worth a gander? And I know that quite a few Muslims are anything but terrorists and just want to live in peace, but I think that they are simply ignorant of the power that Islamic system is capable of and how the "radicals" use it to take control of places. And while no one will listen to me, I advise that these individuals who simply want peace branch off into a new Religion, based on the teachings of Islam that they hold dear, but without the system of Islam detailed in the article above.

You want proof beyond these statistics? Try this recent discovery: [CrunchGear] A Nintendo DS game was discovered recently to have the EXACT SAME AUDIO as the infamous "Islam is the Light" doll. As the video on the page details, the phrase "Islam is the light" is uttered by this children's toy when the kids are playing with it. The phrase is the ONLY thing distinguishable as speech in the bunches of gibberish babbled by the baby doll (and DS game). Those who pass it off as gibberish need to have their ears cleaned and those that pass is off as "Go into the light" need to realize that "Go" does not have the "S" phoneme in there anywhere! Here lies the Principle "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

End Log.

1 comment:

  1. I dunno about branching off Tim, but I kind of see how you would think that would be a good idea. The Quran states that Muslims are not supposed to divide into sects like Christianity (but you see how well that worked, thus the reason I am neither Shi'a or Sunni), but why should we have to change in order to appeal to the world because some wacko twists a beautiful way of life into something sick? I think it's funny that they call themselves Muslims but destroy the greatest rules of Islam. One of those rules is never kill innocence, and yet they think they're justified. They're fools and they know NOTHING. Would you want to break off from your religion just because some crazy did something bad? I should hope not! What does that say about your faith? Muslims believe Islam is perfect, but Muslims are NOT. People twist beautiful things into something terrible and it's such a shame. People like that need to GROW UP and stop ruining EVERYTHING for EVERYONE.

    end rant :D

    ReplyDelete